Administratively login these agents

laurent

ok, is that possible to always include an extension (so without doing any login ) ? I have tryed to put them in "All agents for this ACD " but I see that I must do an "Administratively login " so they start to get call.

I also see that we can use the mobile twining with agent group, just I see that it's not working if the extension is not Registered, if the extension is not registered the group say that no agent is available and he don't use the mobile .

Regards

Laurent

I see that if I create an extension with the mobile destination set , if I want to use them in a agent groups without any real phone, I must set a dummy contact destination in the register page and I must log them manualy ( Administratively login ).

but now what will hapends if the PBX is restarted ?

is that possible to set destination in a groups without login ?

can we use unregistered phone without the need to set dummy regsitration ?

Regards

Laurent

The PBX uses "Currently logged in agents" field to decide who gets the call.

Also in v4, PBX considers an agent for the call only if there is some registration. But in the next version (v5) we have already added support for sending calls to unregistered agents (you can use cell phone/ mobile phones without any issues).