Licence Validation

student_bob

Hi.

Yesterday I downloaded version 2, provided the MAC address of NIC of the machine it would be running and submitted the form. I received an e-mail shortly after containing the demo licence code needed.

I installed the software, opened a browser and logged in as system administrator. Proceeded to Settings, Licence and pasted in the code I received in the mail. I click save.

At this point nothing seems to have changed. On the status page, it says licence type is 'permanent' and licence is 'none'.

The MAC i entered on the form was correct - '0000F0832784' and according to your wiki pages I entered the licence correctly.

I have also tried setting up users and establishing a connection from a softphone, however authentication times out - most likely because it is not properly activated.

Additionally, the status logs have an entry stating the service was unable to verify licence key. Does it require access to an external source to validate?

Hope you can help.

-Bob