Known issues/bugs with 2.1.4.2345

Vodia PBX

Why does it scare you?

In addition to this - I have a feature request that I believe is very beneficial to the customers.

I would like to request a CDR on a per account basis. Currently it's the entire domain, but parsing through those can be somewhat cumbersome.

I propose a CDR for each extension, and I don't believe it should be that hard to implement, as the USER call lists are already in the system.

Please let me know about both of these requests - as it is for a major client.

Thank you,

In addition to this - I have a feature request that I believe is very beneficial to the customers.

I would like to request a CDR on a per account basis. Currently it's the entire domain, but parsing through those can be somewhat cumbersome.

I propose a CDR for each extension, and I don't believe it should be that hard to implement, as the USER call lists are already in the system.

Please let me know about both of these requests - as it is for a major client.

Thank you,

One More Request Please - Can we have the ability to have a domain admin-type account, with access to change account settings, AA settings, etc.. But just NOT have the ability to ADD/CREATE additional extensions,service flags, etc..

PLEASE let me know about all of my Feature Requests as soon as you can.

Thank you

We added the option to send an email with the CDR after every call. I am using it already and it makes sense to me. It is my Outlook's job to sort the emails correctly into the right folder and I never have to worry about writing numbers down.

We added the option to send an email with the CDR after every call. I am using it already and it makes sense to me. It is my Outlook's job to sort the emails correctly into the right folder and I never have to worry about writing numbers down.

Hmmm.. With heavy call volume - this would seem cumbersome to receive say 200 emails a day, as opposed to 1.

Can we customize this?

• 3 months later...
Hmmm.. With heavy call volume - this would seem cumbersome to receive say 200 emails a day, as opposed to 1.

Can we customize this?

I would like to readdress this issue:

What I'm requesting:

1 CDR email per account sent at midnight with the domain CDR.

Thank you and please.

• 1 month later...