action keys / menu.xml

Happy

I would like to have some information about the use of actions keys.

I was looking for the file menu.xml to see

- where it is located

- how to proceed to make it work for us.

What I would like to do is make something like the snom-menu action key. End-user should be able to choose between 7 service flags : one of them should be activated, the rest deactivated at the same time. I don't know if this is possible at all using an action key.

The service flags are in a HG and caller is referred to an IVR according to the settings of the flags. Right now we are editing the HG from the pbxnsip interface, but that is not a user-friendly method.

Hope someone comes in with a solution.

Best regards,

Marc

Actually, the files should be available as templates. So you can change them from the web interface and "play" with it, add custom content like the service flags. Alternatively, you can put them into the html folder, the path would then be html/snom/menu.xml. It is all content for the mini browser, the snom Wiki describes how to use it.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, the files should be available as templates. So you can change them from the web interface and "play" with it, add custom content like the service flags. Alternatively, you can put them into the html folder, the path would then be html/snom/menu.xml. It is all content for the mini browser, the snom Wiki describes how to use it.

I can't trace the file menu.xml. So I put a file hello.xml in the html directory of my pbxnsip program tree.

Action key on the phone : http://192.168.1.15:80/html/snom/hello.xml

No hello however ? Where did I go wrong ?

Please find the copy of the menu.xml template (It is in the menu.zip file, just because the forum did not let me attach the XML file)

Many thanks for the example file.

Is there a reference in the wiki to the syntax and references, used in this file ?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there is no description of this in the Minibrowser Wiki pages.

Best Regards,

Marc.