Delta Aurigids

Hello,

The latest 4.5 snomONE version(Delta Aurigids) has been released. This version is built on top of the Coma Berenicids.

The release notes and the download links can be found here - Delta Aurigids

Note: This is snom ONE release (i.e., not applicable to pbxnsip customers).

Thank you for the continued support.

The snomONE team!

Hello,

The latest 4.5 snomONE version(Delta Aurigids) has been released. This version is built on top of the Coma Berenicids.

The snomONE team!

Was this http://forum.snomone.com/index.php?/topic/5846-wave-input-screaching/page__p__24716__hl__music__fromsearch__1#entry24716 fixed in this release, I don't see it in the release notes.

I have 2 customers that complained about getting this message with empty messages after this update, please check for a glitch.

Your mailbox is full with 24 messages

Please read and delete existing voicemails from your mailbox.

Otherwise, people can not leave voice messages for you.

Is the call recording turned on there? In any case we will double check.

Both clients are upgrades from 4.5.1050 to 1075. Both had recording turned on, on one I turned off after the upgrade it did not fix it. What did fix it was changing the default mailbox size from 20 to unlimited.

Hello,

The snomONE team!

I noticed that adhoc call recordings are only available in the user login not on the CDR. If we set calls to automatically record, they show up in the call log for that cdr. Is this a bug or was it done that way on purpose?

Both clients are upgrades from 4.5.1050 to 1075. Both had recording turned on, on one I turned off after the upgrade it did not fix it. What did fix it was changing the default mailbox size from 20 to unlimited.

Just wanted to make sure that it is not related to the call recording play options that we introduced in this new version. It is strange that we can't reproduce what you are seeing.

So the question is - under the domain->accounts page, do you really see, say, 24 messages for those users?

Just wanted to make sure that it is not related to the call recording play options that we introduced in this new version. It is strange that we can't reproduce what you are seeing.

So the question is - under the domain->accounts page, do you really see, say, 24 messages for those users?

I see 0 messages for those users.

I see 0 messages for those users.

I'm not using the new version but after reading this thread I would like to throw out a possible reason why this is happening.

The new version now allows you to play recorded calls in the user login gui - the customer didn't have 25 voicemail msgs from people calling him but does he have "user" or "domain" level call recording turned on? If he does then it's my guess the new version has a bug in it where it's counting the users call recordings in the system as voicemail messages and the voicemail max messages limit he was only allowed to have was 25 so thats why he got the email saying he reached his max limit but in fact has no vmails in his box.

I don't have the new version so I can't tell if the user would even be able to see the call recordings in his user login gui because it might be permission based and he might not have permission to see them and thats why he's reporting no messages in his web login gui?

Thats just a guess.

If that number is 0, it is the same count being read when the dial in. So, they should be the same.

Anyways, we will double check.

Hi pbx support,

Did you have a chance to verify if this is a bug in the new SNOM ONE software?

I ask because we are planning on upgrading our PBXNSIP Hosted Pro + to the latest SNOM ONE version with a new license key that we just received.

Thanks

Hi pbx support,

Did you have a chance to verify if this is a bug in the new SNOM ONE software?

I ask because we are planning on upgrading our PBXNSIP Hosted Pro + to the latest SNOM ONE version with a new license key that we just received.

Thanks

This is not a bug, it is specific to this machine, we have many other machines running fine.

I think this is a bug!

On Monday may 23rd we upgraded from pnxnsip to snom one.

5 minutes ago my own employee is having this same issue. She received this email from the pbx:

"Dear (name removed): Your mailbox is full with 101 messages

Please read and delete existing voicemails from your mailbox.

Otherwise, people can not leave voice messages for you.

-----

Do not reply to this Email. It was sent automatically."

I checked and she has no voicemail messages in her box. I tried calling her line and when it reached the pbx it states the mailbox is full and a message can't be left.

I know the other person in this thread solved the problem by setting the users mailbox to "unlimited" voice mail messages but my system for some reason doesn't have that option? It has a max messages value of 100. So as of right now my employee can't receive any voice mail messages.

My guess is still the same as my last post "the new version has a bug in it where it's counting the users call recordings in the system as voicemail messages and the voicemail max messages limit he was only allowed to have was 25 so thats why he got the email saying he reached his max limit but in fact has no vmails in his box."

Again that's just my guess.

We have Domain call recording turned on, she is also part of a Sales Q which also records calls. She doesn't do any ad-hoc recording.

I need help fixing this ASAP.

Thanks,

There seems to be some issue with PBX. There is one place when checking for the mailbox full, it is including even the recordings. We will fix it in the next version.

For now, the way to get around the problem is

•  
  • to move the 'messages' folder entries for that particular extension away(bit tricky).
  • modify the web page to have more than 100 and set that as the mailbox limit. This is much easier to do by changing the usr_core_mailbox.htm from the "Web Page Control".

There seems to be some issue with PBX. There is one place when checking for the mailbox full, it is including even the recordings. We will fix it in the next version.

For now, the way to get around the problem is

•  
  • to move the 'messages' folder entries for that particular extension away(bit tricky).
  • modify the web page to have more than 100 and set that as the mailbox limit. This is much easier to do by changing the usr_core_mailbox.htm from the "Web Page Control".

Just change the domain default to unlimited messages, and set the user to use the default.

Found a few strange occurrences when using the Snom 820 (8.7.3.7) with the SnomOne Windows (Delta Aurigids (4.5.0.1075).

When pressing the Menu button on the 820 and selecting 'Set Cell Phone Inclusion' the 'Don't call cell phone' option has no effect. All the other options - Immediately, 1 second to 30 seconds work fine.

We also found that using G.726 on the Trunk selection to Sipgate produces awful sound quality suggesting an incorrect byte order. Extension G.726 to PBX sound quality is good, it's the trunk that seems incorrect.

Selecting GSM codec for the extension (820) on the Snomone causes the 820 to restart when trying to make a call.

Making a three way conference call on the 820 (not using the conference room) works, but after ending the conference there is no ring tone or dial tone. The 820 must be restarted to clear this (suggesting it's a problem with the 820 not the Snomone).

Otherwise superb !

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

I tried this update this WE and I have this problem :

After a firmware upgrade or a new provisioning, it"s impossible to access the admin interface on the web interface of the phone. There is well an authentication but after logged in with admin and password set in the SnomONE server, you can just access the options as logged as a user.

I tried this on a Snom821 with these firmware versions :

Have you got some informations about that ?

Thanks for your help

The username and password are stored in the settings for the domain, at the bottom. The snom phones support only one login account, therefore we had to make a decision if we provide the user credentials or the admin credentials. Central provisioning does suggest to use admin credentials, thats why we went this way.