snomONE UC Client

pbx support

I think i figured out what the problem is.

You need to have the same SIP and Web password on the snom ONE for the UC Client

If you have different passwords, it wont work because the UC Client downloads the Contact list using the web password.

There is no other version of AttendedConsole.exe running at the same time or before I start the UC client. I changed the passwords to match and that didn't change anything. Wouldn't making the passwords the same make the SIP password less secure being both the password for the web interface and the sip client?

As a note, on my main computer it completely locked up the system when I installed it and when it updated. Currently it locks up on some UC client boots also. The laptop does not have the lock up problem. (Both are 64 bit Win 7)

Are there any other prerequisites besides:

Windows 7

Visual C++ 2010 Runtime Libraries (x86)

Windows Installer 4.5

Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (x86 and x64)

.NET Framework 3.5 SP1

Thank you,

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Sure. Once all the functionality is there for the AC (and installs on all kinds of Windows OS), we can start stripping it down e.g. into a call center agent edition. The last build for the AC that I saw was quite promising; you can see the status of extensions and also ACD. Not sure how far we are with hte display of the queue details, but that step is not that difficult any more.

Sure. Once all the functionality is there for the AC (and installs on all kinds of Windows OS), we can start stripping it down e.g. into a call center agent edition. The last build for the AC that I saw was quite promising; you can see the status of extensions and also ACD. Not sure how far we are with hte display of the queue details, but that step is not that difficult any more.

Excellent. Essentially they have office managers for each department, with each department having at least one agent queue. They want the manager to be able to watch their respective queue(s) and be able to keep track of their call flow in real time from their desktop.

Any idea of a timeline for that additional functionality? No pressure. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi

We just upgraded to 5, just to have the UC Client function!

Now the problems we having, is

-When calling a Contact, the call goes through pc and not via the snom handset (821, 300, 320, 710)

-Mouse Scroll not working over the contact, you must hold mouse pointer over the scroll bars to work.

-When adding contacts to "Frequent Contacts", and you click on "Frequent Contacts" to show, the scroll bars disappear

-When handset(821, 300, 320, 710) is unregistered or unplugged the UC Client still shows contact is online.

-There is no POPup on screen when a call comes in.

We really need the UC Client to operate at 100%, please can Snom or Vodia Networks please help?

Thanks

Quintin

Logical Wireless