Dialing Extensions when you call out to an auto attendant

AG1

When I dial out to our office in ND their auto attendant comes on saying "if you know your parties extension you can dial at anytime" but I cant dial any extension.

I have a Snom One Plus that I installed this past weekend. The auto attendant works when I use my cell phone.

Any ideas?

When I dial out to our office in ND their auto attendant comes on saying "if you know your parties extension you can dial at anytime" but I cant dial any extension.

I have a Snom One Plus that I installed this past weekend. The auto attendant works when I use my cell phone.

Any ideas?

Might be a DTMF problem on the trunk or phone. In the trunk, try toggling "Trunk requires out of band-DTMF tones" if the carrier doesn't state the specific setting you should use.

Pablo,

I am assuming you mean the trunk would be the pipe on the Snom One or by phone you mean the Sangoma card?

Sorry if thats a stupid question but I am pretty new to this.

Thanks for the reply

Pablo,

I am assuming you mean the trunk would be the pipe on the Snom One or by phone you mean the Sangoma card?

Sorry if thats a stupid question but I am pretty new to this.

Thanks for the reply

In snom ONE, the path (via the web interface) is something like Admin>Domains>{Domain xyz.com}>Trunks: Trunk 1; Trunk 2, etc. Select the trunk that the pbx uses when you call your office in ND. In there, you'll find an option for "Trunk requires out of band-DTMF tones."

There's more info. on the snom ONE wiki, here: Trunk Settings