Vodia PBX forum
Chappo

PBX Buttons - Shared Line + Led Colour

Guys,

As the topic suggests I would like to change the LED colour on the fixed buttons when used with Shared Line. Is it possible to have the local extension LED colour change to green instead of the default red LED? This will prevent confusion and allow the local user to see which line they are currently using.

It does seem possible based on - http://wiki.snom.com/Features/LED_Remote_Control but I am not sure how we make the changes on the pbx?

Right now that's not possible. However snom is coming out with some changes in this area. Assuming that there will be a support for color buttons, we'll take a look into this.

If Snom keep there promise it should be fixed next update. It works on 870 on 8.7.4.8 with a fix to the provisioning file but sadly I'm getting all keys to work and change color except park keys. (Shared line works though)

Waiting for the next stable is taking forever...

Thanks. We will have to wait until the image has been tested and released, so that snom ONE customers have a positive experience when they upgrade.