Exchange 2010 SnomONE 5.03 and 5.09

gio8

Hello,

if I use SnomONE 5.03 Win64 machine and Exchange server 2010 SP2 machine i can use Unified Messaging.

If I use SnomONE 5.09 win64 machine -> server error

I use the same settings on both SnomONE machines (Trunk, dialplan, extension and IP) but SnomONE 5.09 have other parameters

When Exchange Machine send, to SnomONE 5.03 machine, over 5060 port, the message

SIP 2.0 302 Moved temporarily

Contact <sip:60001@ExchangeServerName.DomainName.local:5065;user=Phone...

SnomONE 5.03 machine reply with a ACK and send, to Exchange Machine, a new INVITE message over 5065 SIP port

SnomONE 5.09 machine send the "302 Moved temporarily" message to the 3CX softPhone

Please help me thanks

gio8

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

if I use SnomONE 5.03 Win64 machine and Exchange server 2010 SP2 machine i can use Unified Messaging.

If I use SnomONE 5.09 win64 machine -> server error

I use the same settings on both SnomONE machines (Trunk, dialplan, extension and IP) but SnomONE 5.09 have other parameters

When Exchange Machine send, to SnomONE 5.03 machine, over 5060 port, the message

SIP 2.0 302 Moved temporarily

Contact <sip:60001@ExchangeServerName.DomainName.local:5065;user=Phone...

SnomONE 5.03 machine reply with a ACK and send, to Exchange Machine, a new INVITE message over 5065 SIP port

SnomONE 5.09 machine send the "302 Moved temporarily" message to the 3CX softPhone

Please help me thanks

gio8

Problem solved thanks