Call transfer to forwarded extension not working by speeddial

viptelekom

Hello,

I have the following problem:

I have extension 1000000 ( dial plan 300 is a speed dial for this extension ), which i put on call divert to my mobile ( Call Forwarding ALL ).

If i setup the call forwarding for extension 300 on the phone, then i cannot dial this 300 extension's number by call forwarding from central phone (receptionist wants to transfer incoming call to 300, which is a mobile call forward now), because someone's voicemail menu is answering ( This is the main menu of the mailbox ).

This is strange, as my extension, and also the extension 1000000 has voicemail turned off.

What i need now is to call someone else's extension within the same dial plan by speeddial ( Call Extension ) if the extension has call forwarding turned On.

Please help me find a solution.

Gergely

I think the post was answered before. Don't use the dial plan to send the call to an extension. This can be done much much easier by assigning a alias name to the extension. Account names are generally never just one number, but a list of numbers. So you can use "300 1000000" in the acconut number field and that probably solves most of your problems.

I think the post was answered before. Don't use the dial plan to send the call to an extension. This can be done much much easier by assigning a alias name to the extension. Account names are generally never just one number, but a list of numbers. So you can use "300 1000000" in the acconut number field and that probably solves most of your problems.

Hello,

Yes, this is one solution, but we have many customers as we have the snom one enterprise edition, and for the companies i have to use more times the same extension number. This is why i created the dial plans like that.

Thanks,

Gergely

Well the thing is that once the PBX goes to the dial plan, the call is considered an external call. That means the logic for calling an extension does not apply any more. Maybe hot desking is a solution to get what you want--redirection all calls onto an extension.