webRTC issues

hosted

I would just whitelist the pbxctrl.exe with the Windows firewall. Then you don't have to list each separate port.

While you are on it, I would delete the FTP port (unless you want to use Polycom phones in the LAN) and possible also delete the TFTP port unless you want to use option 66 in the LAN.

I also mean, im having this kind of attacks and many other combination of it now :

<sip:a'or'3=3--@localhost> <sip:00148223071956@localhost>

But i have an IVR not allowing to go directly to a far end extension to make someone getting crazy there.

Extensions are behind another remote PBX, im using Pattern and CallerId Pattern together to make the webrtc call be responded unless it comes directly from the webpage. (i presumed), so i wont exhaust the remote PBX available lines limitation.

Will this functionality would keep going if i use a domain name other than localhost one?

Thank You

Hi, Nevermind the prev. question. im already testing the modality.

One question i have is, that after i created a new Domain+Account+Extension,

This is how it looks at the rightmost side under VMail+Status after

• Default2  1 (Warning Logo) HTTP

I been looking all over the configs but not luck yet.

Any ideas? 

Thank You

Untitled.jpg

if i can be provided with a hint, for what to look or where to look?

Will be greatly appreciated.

Scenario:

I did created a new Domain, with same information as the localhost content had.

Once i done with each domain, i deleted the previous one.

I created a defaultxxx new dialplan, and applied to the new Trunk and its account extensions

All other Account/extensions were identical created and modified, but only that one in part is giving me the HTTP Warning.

Should i delete the whole account or renamed?

Thank You

Dalton

Correct. i have the hosted version.

Additional license information:
Domains: 3/1000, Calls: 0/1000, Alerts: 0/0, Adhoc Recording, CSTA, Lync Connectivity, UHLL support, CRM support, WebRTC support, Barge, Listen, Whisper, Trunk Accounting, Prepaid, Automatic Recording, Fax2Email

Oh Sorry, i didnt open a new case/post/thread

The section that is doing this weird thing is not in Trunks, but in Extensions.

Thats where the warning is poping up.  WEBRTC is working like a Charm.

But i never seen this warning before..   I could try to delete it and recreate later tonite.. and get back to you.

unless you think something else is causing this behavior.  There is no signs yet, of secondary effects because of this...  But i will love to get rid of any Flag causes like this one.

-M

Im reffering to the status of the stations bellow, where all of them were created the same way, and all of them are using the same Trunk and Dial Plan.

No really an idea what could be causing the "Default2 % ^ HTTP" situation of flag.  Can you address me where to look for it?

Or where to look, to find out what could be showing this up?

Thank You!

-M

Untitled.jpg

Hi, and in another kind of matter under same theme.

This line here bellow, should i answer "Yes" to agree with the question? or leave it in NO(Default), to make it like no, do not accept it...

I ask, because, for me is a little confuse :)

Don't accept SIP routing changes in dialog
YesNo

Thank You

Humm 

Noticing something here.

By creating another domain name other than localhost,  make the WEBRTC functionality stop from working when hitting Make a Call button?

Because, i did this and what used to work stopped from working..(localhost) and now, neither the newest created domain+webrtc or localhost works.

I had a SSL that pointed to that server where Vodia is running, and there was the localhost domain created.

Do i need to do something else, or need a different kind of SSL Certificate?

Thank You

15 hours ago, Musarano said:

Hi, and in another kind of matter under same theme.

This line here bellow, should i answer "Yes" to agree with the question? or leave it in NO(Default), to make it like no, do not accept it...

I ask, because, for me is a little confuse :)

Don't accept SIP routing changes in dialog
Yes No

Thank You

Morning.. any comments on what would be the implications on this?

I found not much info for this particular item.

Thank You

On 7/22/2019 at 5:26 PM, Musarano said:

Im reffering to the status of the stations bellow, where all of them were created the same way, and all of them are using the same Trunk and Dial Plan.

No really an idea what could be causing the "Default2 % ^ HTTP" situation of flag.  Can you address me where to look for it?

Or where to look, to find out what could be showing this up?

Thank You!

-M

Untitled.jpg

This has been fixed by, disabling the account and after that, deleted, then re-created the same account.  The warning never showed back again.

Thank You

-M