CS410 Reboot Problem

collinsit

Hi there, I just got one of the white CS410 units with the single LAN port. For some reason, every time I make a change to the box that requires a reboot, I can't reconnect after the box is rebooted. For example; when I assigned the unit a static IP address and then rebooted, I couldn't reconnect. I couldn't even ping the device. I ended up unplugging it and replugging it a ton of times. I also let it sit for a while unplugged and even tried different switchports. Eventually I seem to get the unit working again but this has taken a couple hours before. This happens anytime I reboot the unit. It happened when I changed the IP address, upgraded the OS, uploaded a backed up config from the windows box I was testing.

Does anyone have any ideas what might be causing this?

Thanks

QUOTE(andrewgroup @ Mar 1 2008, 03:52 PM)

Does the White CS410 with a single LAN port accept the latest CS410 OS posted

Previous reply said an FXO issues existed with White Unit, did this get resolved in lastest release?

QUOTE(andrewgroup @ Mar 1 2008, 03:52 PM)

Does the White CS410 with a single LAN port accept the latest CS410 OS posted

Previous reply said an FXO issues existed with White Unit, did this get resolved in lastest release?

Hi,

I tried to push 2.1.6.2448 into a white box, which I upgraded to 2.1.5.2357 using the SSH, i used the image upload in the Win Browser...it acts like it is taking it but, always reverts back to 2.1.5.2357, will this unit take the new firmware?

thanks

russelln :huh: