point to point

rmtaccess

Should be possible:

• Set up a trunk "AtoB" on PBX A that points to PBX B. Use Gateway mode for that and set the domain (e.g. b.com) and outbound proxy (e.g. sip:64.63.42.21).
  • Set up a trunk "BtoA" on PBX B that points to PBX A, same as above.
  • Add an entry to the dial plan on PBX A that routes calls with a speicifc prefix to trunk "AtoB". Make sure that the priority is higher that the other "default" entries. As pattern you can use the whole telephone number of the other office (e.g. 6144356542) or just a short prefix (e.g. 614*).
  • Add an entry to the dial plan on PBX B that routes calls with a speicifc prefix to trunk "BtoA".

Should be possible:
  • Set up a trunk "AtoB" on PBX A that points to PBX B. Use Gateway mode for that and set the domain (e.g. b.com) and outbound proxy (e.g. sip:64.63.42.21).
  • Add an entry to the dial plan on PBX A that routes calls with a speicifc prefix to trunk "AtoB". Make sure that the priority is higher that the other "default" entries. As pattern you can use the whole telephone number of the other office (e.g. 6144356542) or just a short prefix (e.g. 614*).
  • Add an entry to the dial plan on PBX B that routes calls with a speicifc prefix to trunk "BtoA".

yes the entry to the dialplan part i was getting stuck if u could elabrate i would be eternally grateful

Should be possible:

yes the entry to the dialplan part i was getting stuck if u could elabrate i would be eternally grateful

OUTBOUND PROXY ADDRESS WILL BE MYGATEWAY ADDRESS ?

Priority: something low enough so that the other entries are processed later

Trunk: That would be "AtoB"

Pattern: E.g. 6141236543

Replacement: That can be left empty.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes I think having the outbound proxy set on the trunk is extremly useful. You can just set it to the IP address of the other PBX, which is your destination.

hi sorry had gone on vacation

well i set it up as mentioned but it still does not work any suggestions ?

regds

hans