SLA Support ( Shared Line Appearance )

cpdist

Has anyone setup SLA ( Shared Line Appearance ).... I'm looking at purchasing , but need to know that SLA works without any problems.

Example of SLA would be the following....

Phones used are Snom 360

A call comes in and they want to talk to a person in another area.... A page is made for that person to answer line 1 which was placed on hold.... The Person is near a phone and should see the blinking light on line 1.... The person picks up the phone and pushes the blinking line 1 to talk to the caller.

First of all I would like to know if this can be done and if so can it be done on analog lines as well as VOIP.

Has anyone setup SLA ( Shared Line Appearance ).... I'm looking at purchasing , but need to know that SLA works without any problems.

Example of SLA would be the following....

Phones used are Snom 360

A call comes in and they want to talk to a person in another area.... A page is made for that person to answer line 1 which was placed on hold.... The Person is near a phone and should see the blinking light on line 1.... The person picks up the phone and pushes the blinking line 1 to talk to the caller.

First of all I would like to know if this can be done and if so can it be done on analog lines as well as VOIP.

Yes SLA work with SNOM phone(only)but there is one limitation that you need to know , outgoing calls can't be pick up more than one time with SLA

Scenario :

Phone 1 placed a call and put it on hold

Phone 2 pick up the line currently on hold and all phones lost "lines" status

This is only for outgoing calls , every incoming calls can be put on hold as much as you want

Pbxnsip are aware of this limitation

The SLA work with Trunk but I could not get it working with VOIP Trunk.

If you need help just PM me