Trunks still in Accounts

Worm78

I'm running PBXNSIP on Windows version 1.5.6. I just removed an old Trunk (Sip Gateway) that had 5 co lines. ab1 ab2 ab3 ab4 ab5. The new trunk is working fine, however the old co lines still show up under accounts after deleting the trunk. Tried a reboot. Not hurting anything but just taking up license spots. Any ideas?

Thanks

Brian

I'm running PBXNSIP on Windows version 1.5.6. I just removed an old Trunk (Sip Gateway) that had 5 co lines. ab1 ab2 ab3 ab4 ab5. The new trunk is working fine, however the old co lines still show up under accounts after deleting the trunk. Tried a reboot. Not hurting anything but just taking up license spots. Any ideas?

Side question. When you call my main line I now have music playing. It seems to be hold music. The incoming trunk points to hunt group 700, 700 rings for 30 seconds on the main phone and then goes to 701 or 702 depending on time of day. Both of those are auto attendants. Everything is working just fine in terms of calling and rolling. Just plays hold music on incoming calls. If I call from internal to 700 it rings. External I immediately see the phone incoming call light up when music plays.

Thanks

Brian

Yea the references are really done using the literal text "co1" etc. If you remove the source, it breaks the reference.

That with the music is strange. You are sure that the call does not run into an agent group? Or maybe you have a funny SIP device that initiates a call in call hold mode?

Yea the references are really done using the literal text "co1" etc. If you remove the source, it breaks the reference.

That with the music is strange. You are sure that the call does not run into an agent group? Or maybe you have a funny SIP device that initiates a call in call hold mode?

I broke the refrenced SIP and it still shows the old co's under accounts. I had ab1 ab2 ab3 ab4 and ab5. I made the new trunk and used co1 co2 co3 co4 and co5. Once tested and working i deleted the AB trunk. Under trunks only the new trunk shows. ab1-ab5 is still there. I tried a reboot as well.

Any other ideas?