system takes long time to detect user has hanged

hans1970

hi

after setting up the cs410 device i have noticed one thing when person calling from outside disconntects the call if the extension does not answer it still keeps ringing for some time

is there any way i can shorten this like i want the extension should stop ringing right after the remote user hangs

regds

hans

after setting up the cs410 device i have noticed one thing when person calling from outside disconntects the call if the extension does not answer it still keeps ringing for some time

is there any way i can shorten this like i want the extension should stop ringing right after the remote user hangs

Again, this depends on how the carrier sends the disconnect. If the impendance changes, the PBX should also disconnect immediately. How long is the cable to the carrier? Maybe the signal quality is a problem here.

Again, this depends on how the carrier sends the disconnect. If the impendance changes, the PBX should also disconnect immediately. How long is the cable to the carrier? Maybe the signal quality is a problem here.

hi

the cable is hardly a metere long