Conference CDR

jlumby

I am trying to setup call accounting, and I am having a problem seeing the extension of the conference bridge if a call comes in, goes through an auto attendant, and then into the conference bridge.

My CDR format is:

$m $e $b $B $d $o $c $f $t

The output I am getting is:

voip.office.twincitytelephone.com 20080604 163107 42 <sip:4193922384@voip.office.twincitytelephone.com> conference

I would expect to see the conference bridge extension number right between the domain, and the date.

Any Suggestions?

I am trying to setup call accounting, and I am having a problem seeing the extension of the conference bridge if a call comes in, goes through an auto attendant, and then into the conference bridge.

My CDR format is:

$m $e $b $B $d $o $c $f $t

The output I am getting is:

voip.office.twincitytelephone.com 20080604 163107 42 <sip:4193922384@voip.office.twincitytelephone.com> conference

I would expect to see the conference bridge extension number right between the domain, and the date.

Maybe the workaround is to stick to the "conference" string for clear identification it was a conference call.

In 2.1.11 we'll change the type to 'v' because 't' was supposed to give the To-header. The extension is empty because the call does not go to a registered extension.

It would be fine for a temp fix, however I would really like to see the conferernce bridge number show up in the extension field. The call accounting software I am using gets confused if a value is missing, and then everything shifts forward, and the date gets recorded as the extension. I would also like to see the specific bridge number so if we had a large install with more than one bridge, you would know what conference they went into. I also noticed that other values such as the direction of the call were missing from the output string. Not a big deal to a human looking at the string, however the call accounting software will not take well to it.