CS-410 crashes on update no response to SSH

brandywinetech.com

I have a newer 2 NIC black CS-410 ...

running 3.0.0.2933 , it updates with the MSP update fine , but all others updates crash the system and has to be rebooted , also odd that the system will not respond to SSH requests either so I can't get in to do it by hand either ... working remotely and would like to avoid a service call that would end up being warranty work anyway ..

I tried logging the SSH in the PBX but nothing shows up in the system log , not sure if the pbx can dig into the system far enough to get ssh requests into the log files

any ideas ? could this be hardware failure .... obviously user error is entirely out of the question :angry:

I have a newer 2 NIC black CS-410 ...

running 3.0.0.2933 , it updates with the MSP update fine , but all others updates crash the system and has to be rebooted , also odd that the system will not respond to SSH requests either so I can't get in to do it by hand either ... working remotely and would like to avoid a service call that would end up being warranty work anyway ..

I tried logging the SSH in the PBX but nothing shows up in the system log , not sure if the pbx can dig into the system far enough to get ssh requests into the log files

any ideas ? could this be hardware failure .... obviously user error is entirely out of the question :)

I don't recall if the 3.0.0.2933 is posted. Can you try the 3.0.0.2998 version which is posted on the website?

http://pbxnsip.com/software

We updated to same release late last week on one of our light users.... Still up and going...

Version: 3.0.0.2993 (Linux)

License Status: Appliance Key

License Duration: Permanent

Additional license information: Extensions: 10/32 Accounts: 20/40

Working Directory: /pbx

MAC Addresses: 001915683FD0 001915683FD1

Calls: 52/17 (CDR: 69) 0/0 Calls

SIP packet statistics: Tx: 38231 Rx: 38252

Emails: Successful sent: 0 Unsuccessful attempts:

Available file system space: 70%

Uptime: 4 10:18:25 (4002 4476480-0) WAV cache: 1

several linux memory testers are available, perhaps PBXnSIP might consider preloading a few ram testers on the system, that can be set tp run from the GUI and flash some lights as a GOOD/BAD indicators...