Cannot Retrieve CDR record before the 5th of Sept 2024

VodiaUser

I can see the CDRs in the folders of the PBX. Everything is there. However when I try to browse the records in the Vodia App nothing is returned before this date?

I thought is was working ok previously. I have set most things to maximum limits.

Please help. Gathering everything by hand would be painful.

Ok, I noticed that more record vanish when I make new calls. So, this has to be some limitaton of the System.

I have set the number of weeks to keep to 110, the number of CDRs to keep in the settings of the extension to "default". There is an option to set the number of CDRs to 1000, but this is much less then I need (I need about 30000/year). I also tried to set to 1000, but stll there are only 312 entries in the CDR log of the webUI or app.

Where can I set the number of CDRs I can see to something like unlimited or at least the last 12 Month?

Are you doing call recording with automated deletion?

There is a general settings for the system where you can dictate how many CDR's are allowed on the system. I think the max is 1000000.

I'm not familiar with the app though, but if you have access to the PBX web interface you can check if the CDR's are there.

thank you

I had and have set the limits to 1000000 for CDRs and Recordings.

But the number stays at 312 I can see in the App/WebUi. Yes, autodelete is activated for recordings if CDRs are deleted, but then, I am far away from the millon, I also have set to start deletetion after 60 weeks.

But yes, it has to be some setting in the PBX, because when I watch the logfile I can see that the pbx reports the number of entries. after when I did a selection in the app. IF I select something outside the timeframe there wil be 0 lines found, together with the word "missedspan"

CDR-setting.JPG