Creating a new Domain

Bill H

When I want to create a new Domain I see the option "Create From File"

Can I use an existing file to do this and then make changes to the newly created Domain?

Also, what would be the name of that file?

Thanks

Yes, you can use this feature to make different default templates for different scenarios you might have. Hope this helps.

What would the method be to do this?

Create a domain how you wish it to be setup and then go back to the root list of domains and click the edit button on the domain you wish to clone/replicate. Once in the edit menu towards the bottom you'll see something that says "To save the domain, click here." This will create a .tar file you can then use when making a new domain.

Hope this is clear. If not send me a private message and I'll give you my number.

Create a domain how you wish it to be setup and then go back to the root list of domains and click the edit button on the domain you wish to clone/replicate. Once in the edit menu towards the bottom you'll see something that says "To save the domain, click here." This will create a .tar file you can then use when making a new domain.

Hope this is clear. If not send me a private message and I'll give you my number.

Thank you.

Your explaination was excellent and I was able to create additional (clone) Domains.

Tjhanks again...