CS410 Version: 3.3.2.3181

Snom 360 Firmware: 7.3.14

Buttons are configured as:

7 - Shared Line monitoring co1.

1 - Ext 40 Monitor

2 - Ext 41 Monitor

3 - Ext 42 Monitor

4 - Ext 43 Monitor

This is just a strange thing I have noticed with the system I am playing with in the lab.

When I press any number on the phone keypad, it shows button 7 (co1) as active even though it has not been "grabbed" in any way by the phone. If I hit the "X" instead of the checkmark (as if I changed my mind and don't want to dial anything), button 7 (co1) stays lit. It remains lit until I push the button, and this causes it to turn off. If I go ahead and follow trough with an internal dial command (eg 70 for auto attendant) and press the checkmark, it turns off the button 7 light as soon as I hit the checkmark and then lights up the appropriate button (button 3, ext 42... which is the phone I'm using at the moment). I have duplicated this behavior on 3 Snom 360's which I have on extensions 40, 41 and 42.

1. Why is the shared line button lighting up without being selected or actually in use?

2. Why is it remaining lit after I cancel the dial command, requiring me to push it to get it to turn off?

RESOLVED: I upgraded one of the Snom 360 phones to 7.3.23 firmware (latest public release), and this issue went away. Perhaps that will help someone else should they have the same problem.

I have not yet experienced any new/unique issues due to the new firmware. This is still a lab/testing setup and not a live/production setup (yet), but are there any known concerns/issues with using this new Snom firmware with pbxnsip/cs410 version 3.3.2.3181?

As always, THANKS!

• 2 months later...
RESOLVED: I upgraded one of the Snom 360 phones to 7.3.23 firmware (latest public release), and this issue went away. Perhaps that will help someone else should they have the same problem.

I have not yet experienced any new/unique issues due to the new firmware. This is still a lab/testing setup and not a live/production setup (yet), but are there any known concerns/issues with using this new Snom firmware with pbxnsip/cs410 version 3.3.2.3181?

As always, THANKS!

Unfortunately that didn't resolve it for me, I've got the exact same issue with that model of firmware, and I'm also using a PBXnSIP CS410, though it's version 3.4.0.3201.