Setting up pbxnsip with Exchange 2010 RC UM

pbxnewbie

Hello Everyone,

I am currently working on setting up a pbxnsip with exchange 2010 RC UM integration. I have followed the default Exchange integration guide located at https://www.pbxnsipsupport.com/index.php?_m...142,288,307,308.

I believe that i have everything configured correctly, but i cannot access the exchange auto attendant or my voice mailbox. I have the same pbxnsip configuration with exchange 2010 beta and the setup worked great. I cannot find any difference in the setup which would tell me what is going on.

The Exchaange Auto attendant is setup on extension 75. I have the handsets set to dial *97 when the voicemail button is pressed, which is set as the Go to Voicemail Feature Code. When i dial extension 75 or hit the voicemail button, the phone displays ringing, but times out and gives a busy tone. So it appears as if Exchange is not answering the request.

Do to my limited knowledge, i am not sure what information or settings to post to have someone help me. If someone could start by guiding me the direction to gather information to troubleshoot, i would appreciate it.

regards,

Aaron