CO-Line monitoring

Chris Lane

I'm in round 2 of evaluating PbxnSip, and i still cannot get the phones to BLF co lines. Currently, I am using snom 370's with firmware 7.1.19 in the function key field in the phone's web interface i have tried the co lines in shared line, extension and line and i cannot get it to light with an outgoing call or incoming. The trunk that i have the CO's set on right now is a ITSP trunk, do CO lines not work with ITSP?

I have had good luck with everything else, I am very happy with pbxnsip for the most part, but monitoring CO lines is very importent to our oganization, we need to have this working.

Thanks for any advice.

I used to have this working but just tried it and pbxnsip didn't send out any notifies running the latest RC1 candidate when I called the trunk. It shouldn't matter if it is an ITSP or a Gateway. I added co1 co2 co3 co4 to the trunk and then on the snom phone on the function keys I mapped line 7,8,9,10 to co1,2,3,4. Are you setting it up the same way? BLF has many interpretations.

I used to have this working but just tried it and pbxnsip didn't send out any notifies running the latest RC1 candidate when I called the trunk. It shouldn't matter if it is an ITSP or a Gateway. I added co1 co2 co3 co4 to the trunk and then on the snom phone on the function keys I mapped line 7,8,9,10 to co1,2,3,4. Are you setting it up the same way? BLF has many interpretations.

Yes, I am setting it up the same way. I am using the most current beta, 2098