phsean Posted December 5, 2007 Report Share Posted December 5, 2007 Idiot me. I installed Exchange SP1 this morning, and PBXnSIP can no longer reach Exchange for either auto attendants or voicemail. Looking through the log files, I see that the difference is a 'SIP/2.0 403 Forbidden' instead of a 'SIP/2.0 180 Ringing' message. I have installed the Unified Messaging Role on another server (not SP1) and can still reach it through PBXnSIP. Does anyone have any suggestions to offer to get this working again? What I'm looking at (if I can't get this working today) is having to: - change the dial plans for 80 Exchange users to the new dial plan on the alternate server - recreate the autoattendants to the alternate server (they cannot switch dial plans) - do the move in reverse before the alternate server makes me give it a license key in 119 days. Don't follow my lead and install SP1 unless you test it first - there's no way to remove SP1 short of wiping Exchange completely and reinstalling Exchange w/o SP1. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.