license activation on a snom one mini

Carlos Montemayor

Hi,

I just received a snom one mini and I have been unable to move it to have 20 extensions. I already received a license key but it does not make a difference. In the log file, I see the following error:

[0] 2012/11/04 16:47:55: Administrator logged in from IP address [fe80::3508:a5a5:b6a7:5e28], session 7p09dyohxbyt6biuaywd

[5] 2012/11/04 16:47:56: Could not send 558 bytes to [fe80::3508:a5a5:b6a7:5e28], error code 104

The error message repeats several times with different byte sizes.

I need to deliver a 19 user solution using the mini ASAP and I am under pressure. Help is deeply needed and appreciated.

Regards,

Sorry guys. It turn out to be a false alarm due to my lack of acquaintance with the device. My mini has the capability for 20 extensions. I just had to create them. In the status page I was reading that I had 10, and yes, those were the 10 default accounts that come right of the box, I just had to create the rest.

Error 104 regarding messages from the mini to my PC appear to be non important. It would be nice to know about them, but just to satisfy my scientific curiosity since everything seems to be working fine.

Cheers!

Carlos

Hi,

I just received a snom one mini and I have been unable to move it to have 20 extensions. I already received a license key but it does not make a difference. In the log file, I see the following error:

[0] 2012/11/04 16:47:55: Administrator logged in from IP address [fe80::3508:a5a5:b6a7:5e28], session 7p09dyohxbyt6biuaywd

[5] 2012/11/04 16:47:56: Could not send 558 bytes to [fe80::3508:a5a5:b6a7:5e28], error code 104

The error message repeats several times with different byte sizes.

I need to deliver a 19 user solution using the mini ASAP and I am under pressure. Help is deeply needed and appreciated.

Regards,