Minibrowser of 7.1.30 behaves different on different phones

Wim van Ommen

When I use the phonebook of pbxnsip the softkey assigned to a button seems to stay the same even if I type a key when using a 300 or 320, when I use a 360 the T9 style does work.

I think this was working when I still had 6.x on my 320 but I'm not really sure of it.

My main question is this.

For me it should work like on the 360 so T9 style, but how can I get the 300 and the 320 to also do that.

For what it is worth the php addressbook the wiki is talking about behaves the same!

IPPhone XML library for PHP

This is a set of PHP classes that allows rapid XML application development for the XML browsers implemented in both Cisco 79xx and snom phones. A T9-style phonebook application with flat file and MySQL backends is included.

Download at: http://swt.uni-stuttgart.de/~langausd/asterisk/

When I use the phonebook of pbxnsip the softkey assigned to a button seems to stay the same even if I type a key when using a 300 or 320, when I use a 360 the T9 style does work.

this problem is known and fixed, but you have to wait for the new official release snom phone release 7.1.33

regards,

Hirosh Dabui