Ferrari Electronic OfficeMaster Gate/Box

Andrep

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Andrep,

it should work with pbxnsip. The "OfficeMaster" was made for e.g. to use it with Microsoft Exchange2007 or OCS 2007, like the Microsoft certified Dialogic and AudioCodes GW's. I guess all function the same way. I used Dialogic with pbxnsip, and now an Mediant 1000 from AudioCodes. All of them are VoIP-Gateways, the only special is SIPoverTCP & diversion header support. None of them is aware if Microsoft or pbxnsip is talking to them.

If you can get one, I recommend an AudioCodes M1K, (BRI or PRI), depends on your needs. I like it, very flexible, scalable & reliable. Check out all modules they offer for it, FXO, FXS, two PowerSupply, etc.

And it works great with pbxnsip. :D My first thought when I had an M1K in my hands: "mmmh, what a fine piece of engineering art". My first impression was never deceived.

It needs more time to understand it & configure it, but it is worth the excessive concentration.

Best regards,

Jan