Configuring "buttons" on Snom370

Steve-Alloy

I am having some issues getting the buttons feature to work on my Snom370, i have searched the wiki page and seem to be doing eveything correctly.

If i look at the sip trace in the snom it even shows up like its subscribed but in the Subscriptions section in the phone its blank.

Has anyone been successful at this?

What settings did you put in the Snom's functions keys and what settings in the pbxnsip buttons section, specifically the name and parameter fields?

I am having some issues getting the buttons feature to work on my Snom370, i have searched the wiki page and seem to be doing eveything correctly.

If i look at the sip trace in the snom it even shows up like its subscribed but in the Subscriptions section in the phone its blank.

Has anyone been successful at this?

What settings did you put in the Snom's functions keys and what settings in the pbxnsip buttons section, specifically the name and parameter fields?

What version are you using for Snom370? Make sure you have add the value "buttons" to the "Proxy-Require" section as the http://wiki.pbxnsip.com/index.php/Snom.

What version are you using for Snom370? Make sure you have add the value "buttons" to the "Proxy-Require" section as the http://wiki.pbxnsip.com/index.php/Snom.

I am using f/w v7.1.30, i have added the buttons value in the proxy require, what im having trouble with is how to configure correctly in pbxnsip, in the >Settings>Buttons section. How does the "name" and "parameter" fields link to what i have configured in my snom370's function keys?

i.e. Function Keys> P1 = Active, Type = Button, Number = username/number

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Pats
I am using f/w v7.1.30, i have added the buttons value in the proxy require, what im having trouble with is how to configure correctly in pbxnsip, in the >Settings>Buttons section. How does the "name" and "parameter" fields link to what i have configured in my snom370's function keys?

i.e. Function Keys> P1 = Active, Type = Button, Number = username/number

First, I would to recommend f/w v7.1.33 which is released. Second, the PBX and phone are associated by the number field. Let say Function keys > P1=identity 1, type = Buttons, Number = 1

Third, PBX Setting>Buttons> Name = 1, type = Speed dial (Let say it is Speed dial) Parameter = 308 (which is extension).

Fouth, you to assign buttons profile to the extension which you want it to use the buttons, in this case, it is identity 1 extension. Number 1 is linked between the PBX and phone. Attachment is a screenshot that you can take a look.

First, I would to recommend f/w v7.1.33 which is released. Second, the PBX and phone are associated by the number field. Let say Function keys > P1=identity 1, type = Buttons, Number = 1

Third, PBX Setting>Buttons> Name = 1, type = Speed dial (Let say it is Speed dial) Parameter = 308 (which is extension).

Fouth, you to assign buttons profile to the extension which you want it to use the buttons, in this case, it is identity 1 extension. Number 1 is linked between the PBX and phone. Attachment is a screenshot that you can take a look.

Thanks Pats, i hadnt checked this post for a couple of weeks as i got this working the same way you described above. It works ok on f/w 7.1.30.