Do not disturb problem

mathy

hi,

i have make a agent group with only one persone (my secretary) , she need the feature queuing cause she have a lot of call in same time ... but when she put his phone on do not distub mode , the redirection on his extension doesn't work ... the caller is never be redirect ... there is an option on agent group to make a redirect on a dnd status or a trick to make it possible ?

i'm searcing for an option on agent group like

" when no agent is loged on the agent group redirect all to an extension ..." or

" when all the agent in the agent groupe are in dnd mode redrect all to an extesion ..."

i found the solution ... :

If you like to use "Night Service", you must define a "Service Flag" first. The agent group will is the status of the service flag to determine where to send the call. If the flag is set, the agent group will redirect the calls directly to the "Night Service Number", which can be an internal account or an external number.

There is a special pattern "#L" that acts like a service flag (available since version 2.1). If all agents are logged out, then this flag will fire and may redirect all calls to the associated night service number.

Please note that you may specify more than one night service flag (seperated by space). In this case the first service flag account corresponds to the first night service number, and the second service flag account corresponds to the second night service number and so on. For example:

Service Flag Account: #L

Night Service Number: 125

In this example, the PBX would redirect to 125 if all agents are logged out.