Voicemail Notification on SNOM 360's hours behind

MichaelW

There are actually two issues here, not sure if this should be addressed through SNOM or pbxnsip.

1. Users receive voicemails the visual notification the light does not show up for hours. One user received a vm at 8:14 am the light went on around 1pm. This is not happening all the time, however, I had had it happen to me and have had at least 12 complaints, and the user has sent me the email showing the vm there has been no visual notification, however, there is a new vm for them.

2. When you clear the new messages *99 and a missed call comes in the message waiting light goes back on.

Thanks,

Michael

There are actually two issues here, not sure if this should be addressed through SNOM or pbxnsip.

1. Users receive voicemails the visual notification the light does not show up for hours. One user received a vm at 8:14 am the light went on around 1pm. This is not happening all the time, however, I had had it happen to me and have had at least 12 complaints, and the user has sent me the email showing the vm there has been no visual notification, however, there is a new vm for them.

2. When you clear the new messages *99 and a missed call comes in the message waiting light goes back on.

Thanks,

Michael

I would think it is about time for you to go to the next release 7.1.33