CS410 Problems

mbates

CS410 W/ 3.0.0.2933

Issues:

1. There is approx 4-8 sec delayed in phone ring

2. I have 4 land lines and sometimes caller ID shows Call to: number wrong. Ie. If someone called our line 1 but from “Status > Calls” it shows as call to as line 2 or 3 or 4. This happiness about 30% of the time.

Need help with PBX/Phone:

1. How can we configure Polycom phones to have access to all 4 land lines

a. We would like to know when we call out to be able to select a line to be use

b. We would like to have a dedicated phone line for some of our Polycom phones i.e. if you call line 2 it will ring that phone direct and it will bypass hung group or auto attendance etc..

c. We would like to know how we can give any polycom direct access to these land line(s)

2. How can we configure volume on Polycom to max level as every time you’re on call it goes back to half value. No matter how many time you set it to max. This place is a noisy so we need to forced phone talk volume to be at max.

3. How can I configure any phone to be able to pick up or listen a call or record any phone line?

CS410 W/ 3.0.0.2933

Issues:

1. There is approx 4-8 sec delayed in phone ring

2. I have 4 land lines and sometimes caller ID shows Call to: number wrong. Ie. If someone called our line 1 but from “Status > Calls” it shows as call to as line 2 or 3 or 4. This happiness about 30% of the time.

Need help with PBX/Phone:

1. How can we configure Polycom phones to have access to all 4 land lines

a. We would like to know when we call out to be able to select a line to be use

b. We would like to have a dedicated phone line for some of our Polycom phones i.e. if you call line 2 it will ring that phone direct and it will bypass hung group or auto attendance etc..

c. We would like to know how we can give any polycom direct access to these land line(s)

2. How can we configure volume on Polycom to max level as every time you’re on call it goes back to half value. No matter how many time you set it to max. This place is a noisy so we need to forced phone talk volume to be at max.

3. How can I configure any phone to be able to pick up or listen a call or record any phone line?

What is the model/firmware on your Polycom?

Please ensure that you have the right phone DID’s on the actual physical line to see if that is the problem.

1. You may have to configure four trunks so You can control which trunk they go out but that may not be easy with Polycom phones. You may also should look at PAC at least see what trunk you are on. If you put the extension on the trunk that should do it.

3. * code. call recording is an extra feature