RECORDING ADDITIONAL MESSAGES

Friedom-Tech

Hi;

i have a client who would like to be able to record muliples greetings...for example on a regular day he would have a greeting that says "thank you for calling i am not at my desk please leave a message" but if he is out of town he would like the message to say "i am out of town etc" is there any way for him to record both messages and then just be able to switch between the two of them by selecting 9?

please advise asap.

Thank you;

Hi;

i have a client who would like to be able to record muliples greetings...for example on a regular day he would have a greeting that says "thank you for calling i am not at my desk please leave a message" but if he is out of town he would like the message to say "i am out of town etc" is there any way for him to record both messages and then just be able to switch between the two of them by selecting 9?

please advise asap.

Thank you;

PBXNSIP already has that feature available.

Dial into your Mailbox and enter your password.

Press 9 and it will play back to you all the greetings that were saved/used before.

You can choose which one you want to use.

I hope this is the answer you were looking for.

Bill H

PBXNSIP already has that feature available.

Dial into your Mailbox and enter your password.

Press 9 and it will play back to you all the greetings that were saved/used before.

You can choose which one you want to use.

I hope this is the answer you were looking for.

Addition: You can use *98*1 to record the first message, *98*2 for the second and so on until *98*5. That was introduced in 3.1.

Addition: You can use *98*1 to record the first message, *98*2 for the second and so on until *98*5. That was introduced in 3.1.

This is what i needed. thank you. in future versions may i suggest that you integrate this into the basic mailbox features. ie when users hit 4 to record a message it should prompt them to record more than one message as this way makes it more confusing for the less technilogicaly advanced clients!