HubSpot Integration

jawaid

Hi Richard

I would suggest maybe trying to reinstall Windows app and also try to clear all registrations from extension before signing back in.
I don't have any issues at the moment, but a bit worried now as I am planning to get this version into production for our clients... hopefully I don't experience same issue.

For those points (1,2,3) they are resolved. When call is hanged up, for some reason the call will still flash unless you hang it up as well, but it doesn't affect extension's ability to receive new calls

Didn't have much luck with logging support tickets - usually takes forever for support to respond or response is not very useful - quite frustrating as the PBX itself is great, just Windows app that is causing issues.

6 hours ago, Matevz said:

I don't have any issues at the moment, but a bit worried now as I am planning to get this version into production for our clients... hopefully I don't experience same issue.

It seems to be if you have the extension set as Call queue agent the notification sticks.  If you have a regular extension it seems fine.