v68.0.32 Call Queue Issues

jeffreyschneider

New Vodia reseller coming fresh off of 3CX.

I am trying to understand the Vodia call queue behavior.  I am working with a version 68.0.32 instance running on Windows Server 2019 on AWS EC2.

I have a queue with 2 primary agents (2660 & 2661). Both agents have Yealink T42S phones on 66.86.0.5, and are not utilizing any of the apps at this time. My queue settings are to ring the longest idle agent, with a 5 sec ring stage adding only a single agent. however I am not even getting that far. When one of the agents answers the call, the other agent does not stop ringing. This does not happen on every test call, but happens maybe 2 out of every 3 calls. There isn't any call traffic on the rest of the system, but I have roughly 50 extensions set up, with 5 active users with 5 registered Yealink phones. The active users are using the apps. 

I can see the problem happening in the log file (attached), but can't figure out the cause. Is it possible that server resources could be the cause? Considering I am running on a Windows server? Any advice would be appreciated. 

LogFile_QueueRingErrorExample.docx