New issues for Call Queues.

V 68.0.38

Previously at some point when a Q was using cell phone forking the Q would re-cycle dialling the end point's paired cell so if they missed it (or so I thought), they could try again on the next pass (this is using the press 1 option to connect), now the system only calls the extensions paired cell once, until it hits the global maximum ring duration setting and starts the process over again. Meaning the end user has to wait ages to get another attempt to answer, this behaviour has changed at some point, I think.

I thought ok no problem I will use the After hearing ringback for (s) ...  or If the caller already waited longer than ... to cycle it back to the same Q, this seems work once, then the call does not cycle the Q again. It does seem to preserve its position in the Q without re playing the initial greeting on the first cycle, which is fine.

If there is no active registration on the extension, it works fine, multiple attempts to the cell. 

I am guessing, because when a phone is registered its waiting for a cancel request to come from that end point. Is there a way for it to accept the mobile cancel/timeout request and reprocess that leg?