Default Dial Plans needed

andrewgroup

After several posts and 10 man hours, we have yet to get a dial plan that can send *67 (Cancel Caller ID" to the analog lines attached to the CS410... What would be better if you could assign a DIAL plan to the FEATURE CODE *67 so that the WIKI manuals match the capabilities.

With these smaller installations, we are finding that we are once again becoming an engineering company vs. being a sales - support organization. Having proven dial plan solutions for the typical U.S. installation will go a long why towards moving more products and benefiting all users.

For the Turnkey small business soutions, CS410's should come with a whole set of common Dial Plans. Wouldn't it be great if a ";" or something could be at the front of the dialplans to disable them allowing them to be commented out but still available..

Cheers, and still struggling to get *67 out the gateway..

try using 11 insteasd of * ... i.e 1167 ... most of the analog carriers still respect the old rotary codes , the pbx still tries to process the star internally ..

if it's a SIP trunk have fun ,

I generally let customers know up fron in my sales discovery that outoging *69 type codes can be troublesome and try to deal with it upfront ,

can't be all things to all people ..

yori

I generally let customers know up fron in my sales discovery.

"Life is a continuous humiliation of our pretensions." As you are well aware - if you told a client everything something doesn't do, we'd never make a sale, and I'm 90% sure whatever they would buy in our place, would have more limitations. I see more hours in or future..... Cheers

After several posts and 10 man hours, we have yet to get a dial plan that can send *67 (Cancel Caller ID" to the analog lines attached to the CS410... What would be better if you could assign a DIAL plan to the FEATURE CODE *67 so that the WIKI manuals match the capabilities.

With these smaller installations, we are finding that we are once again becoming an engineering company vs. being a sales - support organization. Having proven dial plan solutions for the typical U.S. installation will go a long why towards moving more products and benefiting all users.

For the Turnkey small business soutions, CS410's should come with a whole set of common Dial Plans. Wouldn't it be great if a ";" or something could be at the front of the dialplans to disable them allowing them to be commented out but still available..

Cheers, and still struggling to get *67 out the gateway..

Here is an old telecom trick.

Instead of dialling *67 dial 1167 it may work for you.

1167 is the Dial Pulse equivelent to DTMF *67.

It was used for those that did not have Touch Tone (DTMF) dials long long long ago.

Bill H

Here is an old telecom trick. Instead of dialling *67 dial 1167 it may work for you.

1167 is the Dial Pulse equivelent to DTMF *67.

It was used for those that did not have Touch Tone (DTMF) dials long long long ago.

Bill H

We are primarily using connections from ITSP that install a Local IAD Either a Cisco 2431FX8 or an ADTRAN Total Access 908..These have a 66 Block and the analog ports from these IAD's don't support the older centrex codes.The carriers in question will soon be offering true SIP trunks and will covert these clients to SIP. We have an 8 year history with NUVOX - the Old Gabriel Communications.

They officially endorse SHORTEL, AVAYA, and a TRIXBOX install and we are pushing them as HARD as possible to allow us to ship them a PBXnSIP box for internal testing and approval on their list.......

We got a paid support call and will gladly share the results....

Cheers,