Epygy M32x with PBXnSIP

SSM

HI:

I am working with a Epygi M32x with E1; I also have the PBXnSIP, now I’ve connected both devices with SIP protocol. I can be connected with the M32x extension thru PBXnSIP back and forward. When I received a DID call from E1 in to M32 I need to redirect the DID to an PBXnSIP extension.

How can I program the PBXnSIP in order to receive DID call in the PBXnSIP extension itself?

Advise

HI:

I am working with a Epygi M32x with E1; I also have the PBXnSIP, now I’ve connected both devices with SIP protocol. I can be connected with the M32x extension thru PBXnSIP back and forward. When I received a DID call from E1 in to M32 I need to redirect the DID to an PBXnSIP extension.

How can I program the PBXnSIP in order to receive DID call in the PBXnSIP extension itself?

Advise

If you have the DIDs, you can set those values on the extension's "Account Number(s):" field. If you want to set multiple DIDs on the same extension, you can do so by separating them with spaces.