CDR output to CSV. Missing data?

dslepnev

Hello,

I have configured CDR's output to CSV file. But I found that not all records are stored in the file. For example:

Below call from extension to PSTN. It's ok.

20090321101329, 213, 989267901766, 0

Here is incoming call from trunk gateway to pbxnsip. Here is no sourse number and called number.

20090321110155, , , 1

Ok, I have modified CDR_FORMAT value in pbx.xml to "$w$20e$20c$5d$10c$10i$20F$20T$o$v$x$y"

It helps but, not clear:

20090408203235, , , 3, ,ea19da5462,345@test;user=phone>, <sip:111@test>,,attendant

As you can see when I try to take sourse and destination number from SIP headers they have also additional data with phone number.

Advice please, how I need to configure cdr_format to see in the CDR call from extension and call from PSTN (Trunk) onto extension?

Hello,

I have configured CDR's output to CSV file. But I found that not all records are stored in the file. For example:

Below call from extension to PSTN. It's ok.

20090321101329, 213, 989267901766, 0

Here is incoming call from trunk gateway to pbxnsip. Here is no sourse number and called number.

20090321110155, , , 1

Ok, I have modified CDR_FORMAT value in pbx.xml to "$w$20e$20c$5d$10c$10i$20F$20T$o$v$x$y"

It helps but, not clear:

20090408203235, , , 3, ,ea19da5462,345@test;user=phone>, <sip:111@test>,,attendant

As you can see when I try to take sourse and destination number from SIP headers they have also additional data with phone number.

Advice please, how I need to configure cdr_format to see in the CDR call from extension and call from PSTN (Trunk) onto extension?

Can you first verify whether you have the correct data under <pbx install dir>/cdr? This folder contains CDRs in the XML format. You should be able to locate the corresponding file and verify. If that file shows the correct data, then we may have some issue in the CSV format.

Can you first verify whether you have the correct data under <pbx install dir>/cdr? This folder contains CDRs in the XML format. You should be able to locate the corresponding file and verify. If that file shows the correct data, then we may have some issue in the CSV format.

I have checked XML files in the cdr folder. Here is all information collected correctly. Everything is ok, but not with CSV.

Seem to work ok here. Can you tell me the OS and call scenario, say, whether it is coming thought the AA or Hunt/Agent group etc?

Call scenario:

PSTN --E1-->AC Mediant 1000 --SIP-->pbxnsip AA (111) --> Hunt group (444).

from Mediant it's looks like a call to specified phone number of AA (111).

Call scenario:

PSTN --E1-->AC Mediant 1000 --SIP-->pbxnsip AA (111) --> Hunt group (444).

from Mediant it's looks like a call to specified phone number of AA (111).

Is it possible for you to verify whether a normal call works fine, i.e., PSTN--E1--AC--SIP--pbxsnip AA--extension?