Microsoft Speech Server not working

wendy

I have OCS07 server, an OCS07 client, and a Microsoft 07 Speech Server. I thought I had followed all the setup instructions correctly.

However, still when attempting to call the demo application (welcometoocs) the speech server refuses the connection from the ocs server with the following error:

CSeq: 1 INVITE

Via: SIP/2.0/TLS 10.1.5.55:2008;ms-received-port=2008;ms-received-cid=3B600

ms-diagnostics: 1007;reason="Temporarily cannot route";source="TESTOCS07.testdomain.dev";ErrorType="Connect Attempt Failure";WinsockFailureDescription="The peer actively refused the connection attempt";WinsockFailureCode="274D(WSAECONNREFUSED)";Peer="speechtest.testdomain.dev"

Content-Length: 0

I have tried using nonstandard and standard ports. There is a certificate on the test OCS server. and Instant Message with OCS Client and Email both work, the softphone works to call other softphones too.

I have OCS07 server, an OCS07 client, and a Microsoft 07 Speech Server. I thought I had followed all the setup instructions correctly.

However, still when attempting to call the demo application (welcometoocs) the speech server refuses the connection from the ocs server with the following error:

CSeq: 1 INVITE

Via: SIP/2.0/TLS 10.1.5.55:2008;ms-received-port=2008;ms-received-cid=3B600

ms-diagnostics: 1007;reason="Temporarily cannot route";source="TESTOCS07.testdomain.dev";ErrorType="Connect Attempt Failure";WinsockFailureDescription="The peer actively refused the connection attempt";WinsockFailureCode="274D(WSAECONNREFUSED)";Peer="speechtest.testdomain.dev"

Content-Length: 0

I have tried using nonstandard and standard ports. There is a certificate on the test OCS server. and Instant Message with OCS Client and Email both work, the softphone works to call other softphones too.

Is there a PBX log SIP log file for this? You can find the log by going to Admin->Status->Logfile.

BTW, before you do that, go to Admin->Settings->Logging and setup the following to get the SIP log

1. Log Level - 7

2. Log Length - say 300

3. Log general events, Log SIP events, Log trunk events, Log Other Messages (e.g. INVITE) to "Yes"

4. Save.

5. Go to Admin->Status->Logfile, press 'clear'. This will clear the page.

6. Make the call.

7. Go to Admin->Status->Logfile, press 'reload'

8. Copy the content of the page to notepad file and send it.