Polycom ip 330(Message Button)

sinzz

i have setup a pbxnsip on a centos, phones have loaded ok with the configuration but the message button on the polycom doesnt seem to dial to *97 for voicemail, can any one please help me with it? i have gone through this forum alot but still unclear of what i need to do to get this working. basically the message button doesnt do anyting at all when pressed.

reply would be much appreciated!

i have setup a pbxnsip on a centos, phones have loaded ok with the configuration but the message button on the polycom doesnt seem to dial to *97 for voicemail, can any one please help me with it? i have gone through this forum alot but still unclear of what i need to do to get this working. basically the message button doesnt do anyting at all when pressed.

reply would be much appreciated!

I am not sure whether you have done PnP with this PBX. There is a wiki page for polycom phones http://wiki.pbxnsip.com/index.php/Polycom. This was written based on 550/650 models. If 330 has similar configuration, then it should work too like the 550.