CDR Variables, and Inserting Custom Fields

jlumby

There used to be documentation that stated what all of the CDR format variables were, and I can no longer find it. It seems like it has turned into a document that simply states the different locations you can write the CDR data to. Does anyone know of a current document that lists the format variables?

As for the second issue, I would like to know if there is a variable out there that I can use to read one of the extension's parameter fields, and insert it into the CDR output.

There used to be documentation that stated what all of the CDR format variables were, and I can no longer find it. It seems like it has turned into a document that simply states the different locations you can write the CDR data to. Does anyone know of a current document that lists the format variables?

As for the second issue, I would like to know if there is a variable out there that I can use to read one of the extension's parameter fields, and insert it into the CDR output.

Are you looking for https://pbxnsipsupport.com/index.php?_m=kno...142,147,220,224?

Not very clear on the 2nd issue. Any examples?

That document was exactly what I was looking for. The second part of the request was to be able to use a variable to insert one of the parameter fields into the CDR record. I am looking for a way that I could put the company name into the CDR data. I have a situation where I am hosting multiple companies in the same building. I need to keep them all as part of the same domain so that they can call each other directly by extension number, however I would like the CDR data to show the company name. I do not want to enter the company name into the first, or last name field since it would be visible in the caller ID. I was thinking that i could input the company name into the Parameter 1: field under the account's registration tab, however i would need a variable that would allow me to pull this value into the CDR output.

That document was exactly what I was looking for. The second part of the request was to be able to use a variable to insert one of the parameter fields into the CDR record. I am looking for a way that I could put the company name into the CDR data. I have a situation where I am hosting multiple companies in the same building. I need to keep them all as part of the same domain so that they can call each other directly by extension number, however I would like the CDR data to show the company name. I do not want to enter the company name into the first, or last name field since it would be visible in the caller ID. I was thinking that i could input the company name into the Parameter 1: field under the account's registration tab, however i would need a variable that would allow me to pull this value into the CDR output.

At the moment, unfortunately, what you see in that document is what we support. Maybe we should think of something in 4.0+ regarding your suggestion.