Grandstream GXW 4108 with pbxnsip

Ryan

Hello,

We purchased a Grandstream GXW-4108 gateway, and want to use it as simply a gateway to the PSTN.

We have 1 line plugged into channel 1, and want Pbxnsip to connect to the gxw4108 to make our outgoing calls on the PSTN. I've tried a ton of configuration methods, and cannot seem to get this thing working with pbxnsip, tried both adding it as a SIP Gateway and SIP Registration in Pbxnsip.

Anyone have experience with this product? Otherwise, can anyone recommend a gateway for the PSTN they are successfully using with Pbxnsip?

Thanks,

Ryan

Hello,

We purchased a Grandstream GXW-4108 gateway, and want to use it as simply a gateway to the PSTN.

We have 1 line plugged into channel 1, and want Pbxnsip to connect to the gxw4108 to make our outgoing calls on the PSTN. I've tried a ton of configuration methods, and cannot seem to get this thing working with pbxnsip, tried both adding it as a SIP Gateway and SIP Registration in Pbxnsip.

Anyone have experience with this product? Otherwise, can anyone recommend a gateway for the PSTN they are successfully using with Pbxnsip?

Thanks,

Ryan

Any specifics? I am assuming you cannot make calls or receive calls. So, if there is a SIP log, we can take look at it.