CDR to mySQL

Kristan

I've followed the wiki guide, but my pbxnsip box doesn't seem to be interested in logging anything to mySQL. There's nothing in the logs at all regarding CDR and I'm a bit unsure as to where the CDR URL should go. I don't have an admin->settings->general->CDR URL field? I've tried setting it in the CDR filename field - is that right?

Running 3.4.0.3201..

I've followed the wiki guide, but my pbxnsip box doesn't seem to be interested in logging anything to mySQL. There's nothing in the logs at all regarding CDR and I'm a bit unsure as to where the CDR URL should go. I don't have an admin->settings->general->CDR URL field? I've tried setting it in the CDR filename field - is that right?

Running 3.4.0.3201..

There seems to be some issue PBX connecting to the MySQL using the user name password provided (maybe some hashing issue). Only way to make this work is to "Disable grants....." on the tables (basically all access). You can wireshark it to see whether the PBX is trying to contact the MySQL server.