v4 small UI suggestions

mattlandis

i'm on build 4.0.1.3438 (Win32) and the user interface keeps getting GOOD little tweaks. I'm very impressed by the direction of the UI.

I will make a few small suggestions for UI enhancements:

-Settings > Configurations :To backup the pbx it say "CLICK HERE" in text. Why not have a nice, blue button that says "Backup"?

-also on the same subject the save and restore kind of confusingly run into each other. Would it make sense to have Save/Backup section then a Restore section?

-Also on the same screen I highly recommend an explanation of the "reboot on next occasion" --what is the "next ocassion? that is very cryptic. Perhaps the german isn't translating quite right?

-Also i think there should be an option to "reboot now" (assuming this just reboots the pbxnsip service)

I'm very impressed by the advances being made. Especially in the new attendent console. Really, really good work guys. pbxnsip is pbx we can sell and count on.

Matt

i'm on build 4.0.1.3438 (Win32) and the user interface keeps getting GOOD little tweaks. I'm very impressed by the direction of the UI.

I will make a few small suggestions for UI enhancements:

-Settings > Configurations :To backup the pbx it say "CLICK HERE" in text. Why not have a nice, blue button that says "Backup"?

-also on the same subject the save and restore kind of confusingly run into each other. Would it make sense to have Save/Backup section then a Restore section?

-Also on the same screen I highly recommend an explanation of the "reboot on next occasion" --what is the "next ocassion? that is very cryptic. Perhaps the german isn't translating quite right?

-Also i think there should be an option to "reboot now" (assuming this just reboots the pbxnsip service)

I'm very impressed by the advances being made. Especially in the new attendent console. Really, really good work guys. pbxnsip is pbx we can sell and count on.

Matt

OK on this subject:

How about the black colored text characters on a dark gray background on the Admin pages.

I find them difficult to see.

Maybe its just me, but a little lighter background would certainly help.