Uploading a wav

Ryan

Hello,

I simply want my custom WAV's to show up on the AA edit page, under Direct Destinations (like in the wiki example).

On my Auto Attendant, I go to the IVR page, type "1" in the first service flag box, I browse for my WAV file (it is 8kHz Mono and 16 bit @ 128kpbs), and click "save". It takes a sec and saves. But when I go back to Edit, I dont see the one I just uploaded under the Direct Destinations, where it says "For sales ..." etc.

Am I doing something completely wrong?

Ryan

Hello,

I simply want my custom WAV's to show up on the AA edit page, under Direct Destinations (like in the wiki example).

On my Auto Attendant, I go to the IVR page, type "1" in the first service flag box, I browse for my WAV file (it is 8kHz Mono and 16 bit @ 128kpbs), and click "save". It takes a sec and saves. But when I go back to Edit, I dont see the one I just uploaded under the Direct Destinations, where it says "For sales ..." etc.

Am I doing something completely wrong?

Ryan

The IVR section does not have any connection to Direct Destination page. The IVR page lets you upload a wav file which can be played when the service flag is active/set. Note that you should put the service flag account number under first service flag box.

There is a minor defect that we are looking into in that area though.

I was able to make 1 full wav file with all my greeting parts in 1. I uploaded as the "otherwise" and now my auto attendant plays that back fine. But once it's over, it just stops, and nothing else happens. Can I get it to loop that?

EDIT: I ended up setting the timeout to 5 seconds, and now 5 seconds after my greeting it will replay, so that works fine.