call two o more cell phone from hunt group

lirees

Hello everyone

it's possible to call two o more cell phones of the extensions at the same time by a ring group ?

i tried to insert *00ext1 *00ext2 *00ext3 in the "Stage 1 Extensions" of the hunt group but the phone give me a busy signal, then i tried to insert directly the cell phone number in the "Stage 1 Extensions" of the hunt grup but the first number is called

Hello everyone

it's possible to call two o more cell phones of the extensions at the same time by a ring group ?

i tried to insert *00ext1 *00ext2 *00ext3 in the "Stage 1 Extensions" of the hunt group but the phone give me a busy signal, then i tried to insert directly the cell phone number in the "Stage 1 Extensions" of the hunt grup but the first number is called

I would just put the extension number under the stage 1 of the hunt group and then setup the extension's redirection tab to include cellphone calling for hunt groups.

excuse me, but I have not explained properly

during the office hours i wish that ring only the extensions of the hunt group and not the cell phone ( and for this there is no problem ) ... outside the office hours i activate the service flag and i wish that ring also the cell phone of the extensions at the same time

thanks

excuse me, but I have not explained properly

during the office hours i wish that ring only the extensions of the hunt group and not the cell phone ( and for this there is no problem ) ... outside the office hours i activate the service flag and i wish that ring also the cell phone of the extensions at the same time

thanks

Instead of using the service flag on the hunt group you can make use of "Specify time when system calls the cell phone" on the extension's redirection page. But again you have to remember that this will make the cell phone ringing only during the time you have specified for all calls(not just for the hunt group calls)

Instead of using the service flag on the hunt group you can make use of "Specify time when system calls the cell phone" on the extension's redirection page. But again you have to remember that this will make the cell phone ringing only during the time you have specified for all calls(not just for the hunt group calls)

I thought about this, but the office hours is every day different, the only solution is to activate a manual service flag when the office is closed

I sow that in menu account under redirection i can specify the time when system calls the cell phone and associate it with the activation of the specific service flag .... this could solve everything ... but i would like to specify the times when the cell phone is available outside the office hours

the best solution is use the star code *00xx directly in the hunt grup but this solution don't work

thanks