Shown number when calling....

stormwind81

Hi,

If i call someone i want that on his display he sees the number 41212345.

No matter if i call from extension 11 , 12 or 13.

But when i call 4121234513 i want to reach the extension 13.

So do i set the number what is displayed on the callers phone in the pbx trunk setup, in the extension setup or on the phone itself? I dindt find anything similiar except "Assume that call comes from user" in the trunk-setup. But this refers to an extension. not that what i want.

hope to hear from u soon.

with regards

Can you please state the problem or question clearly next time? I am answering this based on the assumption that you are talking about both incoming calls & outgoing calls on the trunk.

Outgoing calls - If the PBX user 11, 12 or 13 calls an external number and if you want the external party to see 41212345 on their display, then you can either set 41212345 as the ANI on the domain or on the trunk. Do not set any DID on the extension itself.

Incoming calls - you can either set 4121234513 as DID for extension 13 or you can setup "send call to extension as !([0-9]{2}$)!\1!t!100!", provided the last 2 digits are always some extension/account in your system. If you have setup the PBX to have 3 or 4 digit accounts, then you have to change the pattern accordingly. If you have mix of 2/3/4 digit extensions, then you have to carefully use some pattern similar to ![0-9]{8}([0-9]*)!\1!t!100 .

When you setup a pattern, you need to know whether you have a fixed length(8-digits in the above pattern) main number. Understanding what comes in to the PBX help you setup a "working" pattern. Also, note that you can setup multiple patterns on the "send calls to extension" field.

Can you please state the problem or question clearly next time? I am answering this based on the assumption that you are talking about both incoming calls & outgoing calls on the trunk.

If u didnt understand my question I will write it again. Maybe its now clear what i want. Although my german isnt much better ;)

I have only 2 digit extensions.

Lets say my headnumber is 04212345

When extension 13 calls a external number, the number 04212345 should be on the display.

Also i want that when extension 12 calls a external number, the number 04212345 should be on the display.

So the ANI:' ANI (Automatic Number Identification) of a extension will be my choice ?