Multiple service flags

You mean you want that the PBX walks through a sequence of service flags and then makes a decision if one is on? Interesting idea. I guess the short-term workaround would be merging the active times into one flag and then use that one for making routing decisions.

You mean you want that the PBX walks through a sequence of service flags and then makes a decision if one is on? Interesting idea. I guess the short-term workaround would be merging the active times into one flag and then use that one for making routing decisions.

You've basically got the Jist of it, pointing the call at a service flag and letting the service flag route might be a better decision.

it'd behave somewhat like the GotoIfTime declaration in Asterisk. The change here is that we route the call to the service flag instead of the ACD, or whatever the flag controls. It'd behave like an IF statement.

Also can we get support for those iritating holidays like Memorial Day (Last Monday in May) and Thanksgiving (Fourth Thursday of November). I'd ask for pagan holidays based on the lunar calendar and equinox/solstace, but none of my customers use it, and it just seems cruel.

All these holidays are a pain. No doubt. Maybe there is a web site that tells if "today" is a holiday in a specific region or not. Then the PBX could go there at the beginning of the day and turn the flag on or off automatically.

MLK day is honored by most schools here, but not necessarily by businesses. President's day is similar. These vary by company and industry.