Inbound call routing problem

Tim

We are having a problem with inbound call routing. I setup individual proxies on our SBC for each of the domains on the PBX, all on different IP addresses, but that calls are still not being associated with the correct domain. All calls are giving me a message "Received incoming call without trunk information and user has not been found".

The only thing that helped was putting all the trunks that have inbound calls coming to them into "Global" mode. We are currently running pbxctrl-centos5-3.0.0.2991. Do you know if there is a new build that fixes this trunk association problem?

We are having a problem with inbound call routing. I setup individual proxies on our SBC for each of the domains on the PBX, all on different IP addresses, but that calls are still not being associated with the correct domain. All calls are giving me a message "Received incoming call without trunk information and user has not been found".

The only thing that helped was putting all the trunks that have inbound calls coming to them into "Global" mode. We are currently running pbxctrl-centos5-3.0.0.2991. Do you know if there is a new build that fixes this trunk association problem?

The "outbound proxy" is also the "inbound proxy" for the trunk. You should set an outbound proxy (even if you just want to receive calls) so that the PBX can tell by the IP address and the port where the call comes from. The PBX also supports DNS resolution, that means if you ahve a DNS SRV record, the PBX will access requests from any of the potential destination addresses.

The "outbound proxy" is also the "inbound proxy" for the trunk. You should set an outbound proxy (even if you just want to receive calls) so that the PBX can tell by the IP address and the port where the call comes from. The PBX also supports DNS resolution, that means if you ahve a DNS SRV record, the PBX will access requests from any of the potential destination addresses.

I have the outbound proxy setup in the trunk (in fact, the trunk type is outbound proxy). I also just setup DNS SRV records for a testing domain on that system and I am still unable to get calls to route inbound without the trunk being set to "Global". We use the domain name in the URI of the SIP INVITE coming from our SBC. Anything else I can try?

--

Tim