Handset voice volume

brandywinetech.com

I am adding <volume voice.volume.persist.handset="1"

to all the <macaddress>.xml files in the generalted file for the Polycom phones , obviously alot of work , how can I do this for all phones without editing every file , shouldn't the there be a default file, like 000000000000.cfg file somewhere , or a master XML ?

y

I am adding <volume voice.volume.persist.handset="1"

to all the <macaddress>.xml files in the generalted file for the Polycom phones , obviously alot of work , how can I do this for all phones without editing every file , shouldn't the there be a default file, like 000000000000.cfg file somewhere , or a master XML ?

Well, we have two options: Make is accesible through the PnP settings of the PBX or always set it to one. Votes?

• 6 months later...
Well, we have two options: Make is accesible through the PnP settings of the PBX or always set it to one. Votes?

Any word on this? I've been trying to setup this on my system for quite some time with no avail. I've read about changing the "1" to "0" and vice a versa, but nothing has worked. If someone has successfully created this sip.cfg or whatever file needs to be changed, could you post it here???

Thanks all!

Any word on this? I've been trying to setup this on my system for quite some time with no avail. I've read about changing the "1" to "0" and vice a versa, but nothing has worked. If someone has successfully created this sip.cfg or whatever file needs to be changed, could you post it here???

We did put that into the template. FYI it is only for the handsfree mode.

You can check if it made it into the config file by checking out the file in the "generated" directory.